ELECTRONIC GOVERNMENT SYSTEMS
Yiota Elpidoforou Corporate Administrative Assistant represented Nicos Neophytou Law Partners in eGovernment Seminar, which was held on 21st November, 2014 in Limassol.
The aim of the workshop was to present the basic electronic services of the government to citizens, young entrepreneurs, private companies and government departments and in general all citizens to become more efficient and productive.
What does e-government means?
1. Bidirectional Communication with public governance bodies
3. Providing electronic/web services from government agencies
Through the workshops were briefed on various online services such as:
• Electronic submission of tax declarations individual or Company, VAT and Income Tax
• Social Insurance payments contributions through automatic billing
• Name Application submitting for a Company name and other
The workshops were organized by the EDITC LTD & MMC Management Center LTD.
The project fits into the overall project “Networked and Evolved”. The project’s objective was to spread e-business in Cyprus.
The project “Networked and Evolved” has the following strategies targets:
1. Familiarizing enterprises and freelancers in the digital economy.
2. Exploit the opportunities offered by the internet (eg. e-Government, e-Banking, e-Commerce, e-Marketing και e-Learning)
3. Establishment new users Information and Communication Technologies
4. Strengthening for e-commerce.
5. Reducing the time required by businesses and citizens to inform and carry out their transactions with the government.